Wednesday, November 28, 2007

#1 Jared's Birthday

Last week Jared turned 26...so I planned a few things to celebrate.
First...a bunch of us went to the Old Spaghetti Factory and has some delicious food.

Yes, we invited Kreepy Kyle.



Then on Jared's actual birthday I cooked dinner for us and we ate here...in my backyard. I know I don't usually talk about romantic things very often...but come on...that's cute...right?




I also got him some presents...that I was probably more excited to give him than anything else. Including a Disneyland pass (let me know when you want to go) and Season 1 of TailSpin...which suprisingly might be Brock McNeff's favorite thing ever (Jamie...if you ever read my blog...there's a good idea for a Christmas present)

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

blogging lately?

Insured Asset Solutions said...

Not that you blogged about this yet, but I saw it on Taffy's blog...Congrats!

steet said...

Ah, I just stumbled upon this page, but if some of you like that show, then check this Tailspin site :)