Sunday, November 02, 2008

Juno you love our costumes.

For HSM's Pumpkinfest, Jared and I dressed up as Juno and Bleeker from Juno. And I must say, we looked pretty good.

On the way to pumpkinfest we stopped at 7-11 to get a slurpee (obviously) and the girl behind Jared said to him, "Your shorts look extra gold today." He was so caught off-guard that he forgot to say, "My mom uses color safe bleach." But still so funny.

There was also a kid at 7-11 who was FREAKING out over our costumes...it must have been his first halloween or something.

Anyway, check out our sweet get-ups. Not bad for a totally home-made costume right?





I also think that 2nd to ours, Katie and Brandon had the best costumes!
ROB & BIG - except brandon is so dark you can't see his face.

7 comments:

Jordan said...

Your costumes were the best!
I didn't even recognize you!

Allison said...

Oh my gosh! You really do look like me...funny!

These costumes are so sweet...well done.

Bethany said...

So stinkin' cute!

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

Ok Alanna...this is the 2nd time you dressed up in a character that is pregnant....are you trying to tell me something?

Amy B said...

Hi guys,
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed your halloween costumes and especially the comment from the random person about the gold shorts! Hope everything is well.
-Amy (allen) Bradley

p.s. congrats on getting married!

AMIT said...

Its best costumes.

BPO work from home

Alyssa said...

new blog--- but who knows if you read/blog anymore :)