Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trunk or Treat Photoshoot and Mailer

When I was asked to design the postcard to advertise for this years Trunk or Treat at our church, I was so excited because I wanted to make it a little more personal by showcasing some of our own cute kids within our church. So I asked some of our new friends if I could use their INCREDIBLY cute kids as my models and if they wouldn't mind their kids being the face of the event with cards going out to thousands of people. Luckily they were excited about it too! And seriously...aren't they the cutest ever?!  The little porcupine costume makes me swoon!  If you agree that these boys are the cutest, you can vote for them on the GAP Kids casting call website.  Vote here for Jackson  Vote here for Hudson
Anyway, here are some pictures from my time with the boys...although their costumes didn't stay on for long!  Also, below is the finished product for the postcard.




No comments: