Saturday, July 07, 2007

padres

Jared and I spent most of the day yesterday in San Diego, hanging out in the Gaslamp District and going to a Padres Game. Here's some things I learned.

1. San Diego is such a cool city. I haven't spent much time there but I learned that I really like it.

2. Petco Park is the sweetest baseball stadium that I've ever been too. They have a park in the park, and they included an old historic building in the design on the stadium (see picture below).

3. Mascots are really fun. The whole reason we went down there was to see the Famous San Diego Chicken. He's so fun, and by far the best part of the whole game. (the game was pretty boring with the Padres losing 7-4)

Here's some pictures.




6 comments:

Droopy's said...

I am jealous that you saw the BRAVES!!!

Taffy

cephalothorax said...

alright,
i know i am about to sound dumb,
but i think that it is worth it.
you and jared are very cute.
there i said it.

Cathi said...

love the haircut..

Allison said...

LOVE the haircut!

Ange said...

I agree! Petco is the most amazing ballpark...the kiddie sand area...the mini ballpark for kids...the great food...that ship diorama thing...that batter up swinging game thing...I'm glad you're a Padre fan! (or are you?)

David T. Ulrich said...

greatest musatacti-oseup ever.

[mustache-closeup]