Sunday, July 08, 2007

SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!


Everyone loves blogging about 07/07/07. Yesterday Jared's cousin got married on 07/07/07. On the chairs they put a little fun fact sheet about the number 7. One of the things they claimed was that when asked to pick a number between one and ten, most people pick seven. I would like to see some evidence for this. I would NEVER pick seven. I'm more of an even numbered girl myself. At my table, no one said that they would pick 7. So now my question is to you...

Pick a number between 1 and 10. What is it? 7?

13 comments:

Alyssa said...

3.14

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

3. Before Dustin turns 3, July 31st can you take him to d-land to see the 7 dwarfs?

ali said...

if you take dustin to disneyland, please call me. it seriously would make my summer.

Allison said...

four.

and I'm in for d-land too.

cephalothorax said...

4

David T. Ulrich said...

i would usually pic seven actually.

David Hughes said...

I used to always pick seven because I knew most people would...then again I was a smart little kid ;)

now I pick 4 because it is my least favorite and so I assume it will give me the best results :)


...oh and I just scrolled down and saw that David Ulrich put 7...which just again confirms we are the same person.

jessie estupinan said...

I like three...hey look! you blogged about 7.7.7, and you have 7 comments!

Oh...had i mean.

Alyssa said...

im in for dland

Heather Leith said...

I would pick 7.

Brent said...

Six.

I'll go to Disneyland too.

Luke St.Hilaire said...

uh wow

i'm almost positive i've always picked 8

how could anyone not pick 8

matt said...

i make the other person pick first (if it's a contest, and frankly, why else would one need to pick it), then i choose my number depending on where the most chances are. for example, they pick 7, i pick 6.