Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Cupcakes

I know what you are going to say...so save it. And just enjoy this post.

My latest obsession/ venture/ life goal... is making cupcakes. I've always enjoyed making cupcakes...and I make a mean funfetti cupcake...but Taffy and Sue gave me a cupcake decorating book for my birthday and it's so much fun. It was a little frustrating at first. Ask Jared, I was almost in tears over those sunflower cupcakes...but I'm practicing and getting better. What do you think? Here are some of the ones I've made recently.

Sunflower Cupcakes



Twilight Cupcakes (Vampires and Warewolves)



Owl Cupcakes (mama and baby)

8 comments:

Heather Leith said...

my friend has a cupcake business!
you should look at her blog >>
onceuponacupcake.blogspot.com.

Julie Hibbard said...

They are fantastic!
Can you make me some sort of baseball or Dodgers ones for Sunday?
Just like six of them.
I will gladly pay you.

TheHuntsAreRad said...

I love it, and I love that you are blogging again!

Erin Brady said...

The owls are my favorite! They are so precious.

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

WOW! You are very talented! Must be something you were born with! Humm? I wonder where you got it from? Your dad certainly can not and would not make cute cupcakes??? And DARN! I wished I could make cute cupcakes like that!!!
Can you make a monkey one for Dustin?

Allison said...

This are so impressive. Seriously.
I'm hoping to find some upon my arrival back home...maybe some Harry Potter cakes? OR some safari-themed cakes?

Please, please take photos of the others you make...they are beautiful...and I'm sure, delicious!

Suefalla said...

beautiful and delicious!!!

Ange said...

Okay I totally wish I had your cupcake decorating skills!!! If you ever need someone to watch you decorate...let me know. And I know that sounds weird but I would really like to learn.