Tuesday, March 20, 2007

the first time I kissed a boy...

was in 6th grade.


His name was Aaron and this is (was) his house. We drove by it today and Allison wouldn't let me miss a prime blogging opportunity.

Anyway, he was my boyfriend. And during lunch one day we were playing truth or dare on the field and someone dared me to french kiss Aaron. So I did. But, I pulled away and said, "Eeeew that was gross." And he said, "What? I liked it."
So there you have it. My first kiss was gross. Probably because I was in 6th grade and the the thought of tongue kissing someone in 6th grade should be revolting. AND...I learned my lesson that Aaron wasn't a good kisser because once we started 7th grade, he broke up with me because I wouldn't kiss him. Hey, it was discusting the first time...why would I want to do that again?


So, this blogs to you Aaron. I hope you learned how to kiss.



Ohhhh...another funny story about Aaron and this driveway...
Before he was my boyfriend, my mom found out that I liked him and we had to drive past his house (this very house you are looking at) every morning on the way to school...you can see this is not looking good for me. Once my mom found out about my crush, she would proceed to humiliate me by pulling into his driveway and honking the horn! I think she would even yell, "AARON!!!" and make kissing noises.

One day while we were at school Aaron came up to me and said, "Did you pull in my driveway this morning and honk the horn?"
I instantly turned beet red and said, "Psssshhh...NO! Why would you think that?"
"Cuz I saw you."
"Oh...well it wasn't me." And I turned around and ran away.

I'm not really sure I've ever really forgiven my mom for that.

7 comments:

Brent said...

Your mom is awesome!
and
I love that Allison made you get out and take a picture in front of his house.

Julie Hibbard said...

Hilarious! I am thinking of driving in front of my old boyfriend's house and taking a picture!!

Allison said...

Alanna,
thank you got some much laughter.
you are my friend...and for that, I love you.

jessie estupinan said...

ahahaha...i still havent kissed a boy and im not in any rush!

well, sweet picture, with a sweet backround!!


<3

Anonymous said...

Hahaha - so totally entertaining, and I'm sorry about the horn honking...that is seriously cruel! But yay Allison, and yay your blog. I hope he reads it. So funny.

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

Geeze! Don't you have any good memories from your childhood????? I probably had a good reason why I did that....IF I did that!

ponch0 said...

o wow how embarrassing! but that is sooo funny that Allison made u take a pic in front of his house!