Sunday, June 03, 2007

Prom

(Almost) all of my girls went to prom last night and I got to be a part of it. I took their pictures at RSM lake...and apparently everyone else had this idea too. Very crowded. All of the girls also spent the night at my house and then the boys came over in the morning and Jared and I cooked breakfast. It was a great time, and I'm so glad I got to be a part of their prom night. Here are some of my favorite pictures. You can go here if you'd like to see all of the pictures.








7 comments:

Allison said...

The colors are so beautiful...such fun girls too!

Allison said...

I just looked at all of them... I think the one of Hayden holding Chase is funny...and the ones of Erin and Chase...

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I agree with Alice, the picture if Hayden and Chase...VERY FUNNY!

David T. Ulrich said...

yes - i made the prom-light picture-line!

jessie estupinan said...

haha, looking at all of them, i can not pick a favorite.

Heather Leith said...

i'd have to say my two favorites are Nikki and Jason.

Anonymous said...

these pics alone make me want to ask you to take pics for my wedding (nothing implied) just b/c they are so beautiful.

the girls look amazing. nikki looks like a model. shea's dress is very, very pretty...

i was hoping there'd be a pic of you and j-rod making food.

:) miss you alanna