Thursday, June 05, 2008

Life is complete...

Not because I got married...or...you know...

But because I have now seen all of the Indiana Jones movies.

When Jared and I were in New York, we saw the new one in a theater in Times Square. When we sat down I told Jared that he might need to fill me in, because I'd never seen any of the other movies. He couldn't believe it. So when we got back from our honeymoon we rented all three of them.

We finished The Last Crusade last night. I must say, I really enjoyed them. The second one I enjoyed the least...I hated that girl in it and was mad at Indie for actually liking her...I didn't believe it. BUT...Data from the Goonies is in it...so it made up for the dumb lady.

So there you have it. I'm now an actual human.

3 comments:

Allison said...

FINALLY! Way to complete your American child...

Julie Hibbard said...

Yeah! I watched them all last week but still haven't seen the new one. So good to know that life is complete for you now!!

Erin Brady said...

AH! The girl in the second one is not real! I hate her. So annoying, it is unbelievable. But yay for being an Indiana Jones fan. :) I love that guy.