Friday, February 02, 2007

This Month in Pictures

On my new and improved blog...I've decided to have a post each month containing my favorite pictures that I've taken this month. Kind of like MSN...this week in pictures...


I got a new camera (Canon Digital Rebel XTi) at the beginning of this month...and I don't think I've ever been so excited to purchase something. So here are my favorite pictures that I've taken with it so far. I'll try and narrow them down. Let me know what you think....

Go Droopys!!


Shea Gets Powdered


Dustin

JUMP!



Ali in the Snow


Nikki, my personal fashion model

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love Kyle's face (on Taffy's left) in the top picture...he was so in to it.

b.hurst said...

these are great. good work

Carson Leith said...

Significantly impressed