Thursday, February 01, 2007

Now I know my ABCs

Fill in your own ABCs:

A-- African Phrase: Lala salama (goodnight)
B-- Brad Pitt movie: Fight Club
C-- Crayon: Cerulean

D--Disney Movie: The Little Mermaid and The Goofy Movie
E-- Even Stevens The Musical Song: We Went to the Moon
F-- Frozen Item: Sorbet
G--Guitar Hero Song: Sweet Child of Mine - Guns & Roses
H-- Home away from home: Catalina
I-- Item I own: My new camera (Canon Digital Rebel XTi)
J-- Jungle Gym Game: Lava Monster Tag
K-- Kid's Television Show: Lizzie McGuire
L--Lost Characters: Charlie and Claire
M-- Mispronounced Word: Bag (apparently I say it funny.)
N-- Nickname: Da White Chocolate (but I wish people called me Jo-Jessica)
O-- Opener we've done in HSM: Sweet Dreams: The Eurythmics
P--Pick up Line: "Are you Jamaican...cuz Jamaican me craaaazy!"
Q-- Queen Song: Don't Stop Me Now
R-- Relaxation Method: Reading Harry Potter in the bathtub. (or counting money)
S-- Stalker Moment: Following 'N Sync from their hotel to a club...that I was too young to get into.
T-- Teenage Aspiration: to be the first female white rapper
U-- Unpleasant activity going on at the moment that I wish would cease: Nikki playing the out-of-tune piano at 12:57 AM.
V--Vocabulary word from 8th grade english with Mrs. Pappas: Mnemonic
W-- Wayne's World Line: "I don't even have A gun let alone many guns that would necessitate and entire rack."
X-- X-men Character: Rogue
Y-- Youth Ministry Moment: Nikki leading worship at PDYM last year.
Z-- Zipper-down Moment: Giving a speech in 8th grade (also in Mrs. Pappas' class)


I tag... Courtney Gause, Katie Shannon and Ryanne Witt

Don't forget to fill in your own ABCs.

3 comments:

Brent said...

Oops. We also both tagged Courtney.

Allison said...

I can't believe you didn't pick THISTLE! But so many of those moments are moments I've shared with you...
Did you know we've been friends for 1/2 of our lives?

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Yah suckas...and my ABC's are AWESOME!! I tagged Griff and I think he's already been tagged. What can I say we are in high demand!

I'm REALLY glad your back among the blogging world