Friday, October 26, 2007

Another Self-diagnosis


Tonight, as I was doing some cryptograms like the nerd that I am. I determined that I am dyslexic...very minorly...but nonetheless, I think I am. I mix up my M's and W's so much! It's so annoying. And as I was researching Dyslexia...I also found out that another sign is using one hand to write and the other to play sports or other things. I'm totally like that too. I write and eat with my left hand...but in sports I'm right handed...I even use scissors with my right hand...facinating, huh? I think the only reason I use scissors with my right hand is because in kindergarted I refused to use the lefty scissors...they were old and ugly and had the gross green handles. So I trained myself to be right handed in the world of scissors.

Man, this was like the most boring post ever...I apologize.

2 comments:

Heather Leith said...

i tried a few of them, but they make no sense. how do you know what the letters are???

David T. Ulrich said...

get a mirror and look at the calics on top of your head.

i'd bet that you've got crown calics... one on each side spiraling together.

on most people, their writing hand is opposite their growth calic. ambidextrous/dyslexic folk typically have two.

i only know this because last time i got my hair cut, hair lady asked if i was ambidextrous and told me all about it.

pretty cool.