Tuesday, October 02, 2007

There is a first time for everything.



I think this might be the first time in history that my room, my bathroom, my desk at work, and my car have ALL been clean at the same time. Remarkable!!!

I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in a while. As you can tell from the picture I've been busy. I painted my room. You can't really tell the colors in that picture but it's green and tan...I enjoy it. Now I need to just hang up all my pictures. But I did paint that painting above my bed. Cute huh! Here's a better picture...although the camera phones aren't real good at white balance. Sorry!

I promise, I'll be a better blogger, but we are getting new carpet tomorrow so we have no internet right now. Grace is appreciated.

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

I don't see any pictures! I am sure it's beautiful tho!