Thursday, October 11, 2007

Now I am Happy...

So we have these framed photographs in the hallway of our office as you walk into the student ministries area. I hated them. They made me angry everytime I walked by them. I'm sorry if the person who chose them/ took them is reading my blog...but they were out-dated...I don't think there was a single kid in them that hadn't already graduated. AND they were pretty much of nothing at all. High School kids from far away eating food at tables, an adult flipping burgers, blurry faces, getting soda from a machine. I mean c'mon! I don't really think that they accurately portrayed what we do in student ministries. So I changed them. It was quite an endeavor. The dumb pictures had been stapled and sealed to the frames...so Katie Shannon and I had quite the time removing the staples with things such as, exacto-knives (or box-cutters...if you are Allison Murray), screwdrivers, letter openers...etc. But the most important thing...we did it! Here's the pics that made the cut!




4 comments:

Jordan said...

Sweeeet, I'm in one of those! And I'm glad they changed those pictures too...they were really of NOTHING! yay.

TheHuntsAreRad said...

what a fun morning....

Carson Leith said...

yaaayyyyy!!!

those pictures were pointless. I shared the same feelings and am honored to be in one of them as the infamous flag holder of Hume Lake 2007.

Allison said...

I can't wait for the slip-n-slide photo to be added!