Thursday, October 18, 2007

Justice has been served!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you thank you little Randi for not being a mindless goon and standing up for what's right and for NOT voting for Taylor for town council. I don't know what my deep sense of justice would have done, had Taylor been re-elected.

Little kids of the world...I hope this show is teaching you a thing or two about leadership. A good leader never says, "DEAL WITH IT"...other variations of this phrase include, "My way or the highway." "Get over it", "It's my decision, what you say doesn't matter." A good leader gives guidance and explains decisions and leads by example. And they don't SAY they are going to work hard to rebuild Bonanza city and then refuse to do any work! Ok...I'll come down off my soap box now. I'm just glad Taylor got what she deserved.

In other TV news (cuz that's what's important in life) what was up with The Office tonight? I mean I thought it was a comedy? Talk about Debby Downer! The whole fun of the Office is laughing at how dumb and stupid and wierd Dwight and Michael are. You can't make fun of people you feel bad for. Now it's like laughing at widows and orphans...and I'm not down with that.

1 comment:

cripes. said...

true dat girl.

taylor you are an annoying paganet brat and i dont appreciate you.

p.s. smellana i appreciate the smelissa-ness on the side of your blog. smell club forever and always.