Friday, July 11, 2008

fortnight

On Sunday Jared and I went to Ikea and bought a dining table. (and a coffee table).

On Monday, we had Alyssa over for dinner...and I wanted to have it set up before dinner...but that didn't really happen...but I'm pretty sure Alyssa had a great time regardless. She decided to use the boxes from the table to make a fort. Here's how it turned out:

Our family picture in front of the fort.


And complete with a green roof. We have to do our part to protect the environment.

After dinner I finally got the table assembled. Here it is:

I should mention that we didn't have enough money to actually purchase chairs...they're expensive...so we have some dumb plastic chairs stolen from the boys house...which I'm sure are stolen from somewhere else... We've decided that we're going to make a bench...and then buy one chair a month until we have a full set. But this works for now. So we can finally have people over for dinner. Kaleigh, Ali, and Chase came over on Wednesday for dinner and were the first people to eat at our table. Very fun!

So let me know if you want to come over for dinner!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

yeah!!! I like fortnight!!!

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

Yes we'd like to come for dinner.....