Sunday, September 09, 2007

80 GB of possibilities



I got a brand new ipod for my birthday! Hooray! I'm so excited. It's 80 GBs. That's HUGE! I spend a good majority of my day yesterday on itunes, organizing and expanding my music collection...


I have a lot of music...but nowhere near 80GBs...so any suggestions for some music I should include on my new ipod? Any sweet playlists I should make? I made playlists for songs I loved in elementary school, jr. high, and high school....dance party, work-out, worship, songs to sing in the car... Any more suggestions? I open to expand my musical horizons!

4 comments:

Cathi said...

I have a couple playlists of songs that are fitting for lifestages I'm not in yet. But when I am, I won't have to waste time putting music together...it will already be there. just a thought. Happy Birthday by the way!!

Allison said...

put some TV shows on there...and some movies...I can't count the number of times I've watched the Office or Pee Wee's Playhouse...

Oh, and I have a few CDs you could steal...and fall in love with.

Sara Flynn said...

playlist suggestions:

getting ready/morning mix (one of my fav's)

road trip mix

hsm mix

rwanda times

randoms

movie songs

girl mix (i.e. pieces of me, always be my baby, ain't no other man, unwritten)

Sara Flynn said...

p.s. haaaapy bday!