Thursday, September 20, 2007

Why I am cool


I went to the very first show in Justin Timberlake's Futuresex/Love Show Tour...and I also went to the 101st show...last night. 1 and 101. That's pretty cool.

It was very fun...the same exact show, except I don't remember Justin singing Tupac and Snoop Dogg in San Diego...ha ha ha.

The highlight/saddest moment of the night: Behind us were these girls who were probably 19 maybe and were getting completely drunk. I was actually convinced for the first half of the show that they were just drinking lemonade and acting drunk to look "cool". But then one of them completely fell on my head...like her entire body fell on me and the girl next to me. THEN she said, "That was the f@&#*^% coolest moment of my entire life!" Wow...that's depressing.

Reason #768 not to drink.

No comments: