Saturday, September 08, 2007

My 24th year...


It's so crazy that one year can be the best year of your entire life, and at the same time, also the worst year of your life. That's what my 24th year was. A year of excitement, amazing good times, and new adventures, and also one of the hardest years of my life. It's so wierd. Pastor Rick is right. Life is not a roller coaster with highs and lows...it's a rail road track with all the bad and the good happening simultaneously.

Maybe since the last few days of my 24th year were some of the very hardest, that means that my 25th will be smooth sailing and will just be the best year of my life. That's probably doubtful. Oh well...bring it on.


*Note: I did not turn 73.

2 comments:

Allison Murray said...

i am praying for you friend.
i enjoyed our dinner the other night
and our bonding over hard days in high school ministry!!
we need to do it again soon.

Allison said...

Wow! You look so young for having turned 73. What's your secret?