Monday, September 25, 2006

cat suicide


So...I'm pretty sure my cat is trying to commit suicide. He keeps hanging out in the middle of the street and he doesn't run out of the way when a car comes at him. He just casually walks and gives the driver this look like, "Fine, do it...see if I care." I mean...I know he's been really unhappy since we adopted Dustin. He feels left out and unloved. He's probably just doing it for attention. It's not really working...I still locked him in the garage last night. Dumb cat.

4 comments:

The Ish said...

i don't know what picture david is talking about...i can't see it. And it really doesn't matter if it's trying to kill itself, cuz it has 9 lives, duh. Unless...it's on number 8, then you have yourself a problem. A real humdinger.

Allison said...

better to kill himself than try to throw Dustin under the car...at least he knows his place in the family.

Annie Smith said...

where the heck did you find this picture? alanna you are a sick girl.

Alanna Moine said...

i just google image searched cat suicide...I'm not the sick one.