Wednesday, September 06, 2006

my future...

Ahhh....MASH...the only game where emotional impurity is allowed. I played MASH on Sunday with some of my girls while waiting an hour and a half under the stairs at the Old Spaghetti Factory. I just wanted to share my bright future with you all.

I am going to live in a SHACK in LAGUNA BEACH with my husband, RICK WARREN. We honeymooned in MY PARENTS BACKYARD. For our careers...I am a SLAVE, and Rick is a GARDENER. We have 2 CHILDREN, and a REPTILE...and we are very RICH.

You know you're jealous.

7 comments:

David Hughes said...

this could potentially find you unemployed alanna...

...rick warren is already married you idiot


;)

Unknown said...

Congrats! JG

Allison said...

what kind of a reptile?

Cathi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cathi said...

A shack in Laguna is not too shabby. Hopefully it will be big enough for all 4 of you...+ David Chzran, cuz you know he'll have to be there too.

Alanna Moine said...

well I couldn't decide between a snake or a sweet lizard so we just put reptile...or a gecko for luke when he visits us in Laguna.

loisa said...

fyi:
http://www.playmash.com/