Monday, September 11, 2006

traditions

I've been meaning to blog about this for a while now...so here we go.

I love traditions...I think they are so important. I've decided on a new tradition.

On the last night of summer vacations we:

1. Wear nice black dresses and rainbows.
2. Go out to dinner...preferably outside of the general vacinity. (ie. Old Spaghetti Factory)
3. Play MASH
4. Hopefully get the myspace from our waiter.
5. Have a dance party in the car on the way home.
6. Camp out in my front yard.

We did this last Sunday...and it was probably my most favorite memory from the whole summer. It was so much fun. I can't wait till next year when more people can come.


Skip-bo underneath the stairs!

2 comments:

David Hughes said...

who put the tents up for you? ;)

Alanna Moine said...

we did david. In our dresses and everything. We are quasi-capable.