Saturday, September 23, 2006

Guilty Pleasure #1

I don't know if there will ever be another Guilty Pleasures segment of my blog, but oh well...it's in honor of Allison Hibbard.

So, every time I drive down La Paz road...coming from Olympiad down to Marguerite...I play a little game. Keep in mind that the only time I've ever done this (which is every time I've driven that road in the past 4 months) I've been by myself. Embarrassing. Anyway I like to see if I can make it all the way down the hill (from Olympiad to Wienershnitzel) without touching the gas or the break and without getting below the speed limit.

It's a difficult game. You should try it.

7 comments:

b.hurst said...

i do this exact same thing (although not every time) on jeronimo

Hayden Copes said...

alanna, no need to worry, i do it all the time. one time, i made it down that hill and almost all the way to blockbuster on marguerite. yea i dare you to try that

Allison said...

remember when we tried to stay in motion all the way to L.A.? We made it all of about 15 feet on the freeway before having to stop completely. DANG IT!

Annie Smith said...

i do this.. never works out. good luck to you my friend,

question: what if there is a bunny?
do you hit it.. or do you sacrifice your game?

David Hughes said...

try making it all the way without being tempted to turn on 102.7

that's a real game. it combines mental as well as physical strength.

Alanna Moine said...

annie...actually I have hit a bunny on that road.

I cried.

Alanna Moine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.