Thursday, July 27, 2006

I don't think I could ever be a hairstylist...

SO...I got my hair done today.

Although I think it'd be fun to learn how to cut and color and style hair...kind of an artsy thing...I just really don't think that I could be a hairstylist. Although, I'm an extrovert...(i think that's why I'm nocturnal BTW) and I'm fairly outgoing, I just don't think I could make conversation all day long with people I don't know...especially when they don't really engage in conversation. The girl who does my hair is my friend from growing up so it's not that awkward...but the stylist next to us was painfully trying to engage her client in conversation. Eh. Superficial conversations all day long...no thanks.

I think I'd like to learn the art of making good conversation.

2 comments:

ali said...

ah i need to learn that too. i wonder if there are classes somewhere..

David Hughes said...

that's why boys hair is better...it's short and to the point. it doesn't waste time on superficial relationships.

although, barbers tend to take extra time on the baby soft hair so as not to upset or arouse it.