Tuesday, July 18, 2006

nocturnal and hot

So...I never thought I'd say this...but I'm pretty much ready for fall. I'm sick of sweating...especially at night. I haven't been able to sleep lately cuz its been so bloody hot in my room at night. So, I may have found the solution. You may be thinking...buy a fan. Well I don't like taking the easy way out...so I decided that the simple solution to the problem would be to rearrange ALL the furniture in my room so that my bed is right next to the window. It was a long day...BUT...so far I'm not sweating. But...my bed is also sharing a wall with my brother's crib...this could be bad. Luckily I'm the deepest sleeper on the planet. I may be nocturnal...but once I'm out...I'm OUT. I really think I have a sleeping disorder. I sleep through everything...the thunderstorm last night...Northridge earthquake...in fact...I've lived my whole life in california...and I don't think I've ever been awake for an earthquake...only aftershocks...oh...except for this one time when my dad was out of town and there was a big earthquake...I must have been in 3rd grade or something...anyway...my mom kinda freaked out...and woke me and my brother up and made us go stand in the middle of the street. It may have been the first time I realized that my mom didn't know everything...I just remember thinking, "Mom, we are supposed to stand in the doorway...not in the street in between two huge light poles."

And that brings me to my next digression...I need to move out of my house. Any suggestions?

No comments: