Saturday, July 01, 2006

Nocturnal

So, I'm nocturnal. This has been established. What better use for insomnia is there than creating a blog? Can't think of one at the moment. In fact...if I could think of a better use of my time...I'd probably be partaking in THAT activity instead. So here's the first of the many late night blogs.

Oh...and if you are going to be reading my nocturnal blogs...one thing you will need to get used to...i use a lot of ellipses...you know...the dot dot dots...it's just the way I think...you'll learn to love it.

One more thing...I hope you appreciate the cleverness in my blog title...I know Allison Hibbard would.

Goodnight...hopefully.

4 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

I like the title...She really IS all that! And so are you!

Josh(ua) Treece said...

I have a feeling that you are really funny. I would like to be proved right in this. But, I cannot do this unless you stay up late and post more...

Allison said...

Laney...
BLOGGS sounds as though you are actually fulfilling the motion of blogging.

Until you post more, I think you should change the name to Laney (Sometimes) Bloggs.

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Or LAME-y Bloggs...
I can hear Alice booing now...