Friday, August 25, 2006

Girls, Girls, Girls.

So...after being in traffic for about a total of 4 to 4.5 hours today, with no radio, and a car full of junior high girls...we successfully made it through...and I kid you not....the ENTIRE book of "Would You Rather"...without skipping any.

Here's what I learned:

There are two types of junior high girls: The kind that agree with everyone else just to be cool...and the kind that disagree on purpose just to be different. Both are equally annoying.

But, in all seriousness...I had a blast on Gurly and I came to love the girls in my van. Just imagine Erin Brady going in to 7th grade...but nerdy...and OBSESSED with Jesse McCartney...now times that by 5...give each of them a Monster drink...and THAT's who was in my van!

So much fun...I'm exhausted....good night.

1 comment:

David Hughes said...

sounds like once again, burly owned gurly...


;)