Wednesday, August 23, 2006

terrible twos

ok...I have to share this story.

A few days ago, my mom and step-dad and my two year old brother went to eat at a Mexican food restaurant. The fun thing about Dustin's age is that he will repeat anything you tell him to, and he's been learning some spanish.

So, they decided to test out Dustin's spanish on the waiter. He was saying Hola Senor..and Vamanos...things like that...all good and cute.

Then when the waiter was leaving, the waiter said, "Adios"

To which my brother said, "Adios...Dumbass!"

How funny is that?

So, although its fun that 2 year olds repeat everything you say...the bad part is that they will repeat it at the worst times!

Note #1: He did not learn that word from me.
Note #2: I apologize for the profanity...but I just had to tell the story...
Note #3: There's a good chance this story would be way funnier in person. Dang it.

7 comments:

The Ish said...

To anybody who is offended by the use of "dumbass" in this post, I apologize. Alanna asked me if I found it offensive and I said no; the usage of the word was done through the innocence of a child and is quite comical and harmless. If you are offended, then you probably hate kids. Just kidding. Please direct any angry comments my way, not Alanna's.

Respectfully,
The Ish

Josh Peters said...

cussing is rad!

Jared Moine said...

Why does Josh Peters Pic make him look like a mad scientist?

Josh(ua) Treece said...

This is one of the funniest stories I have ever read. Let's talk sometime and I'll tell you some little howie stories that will make you pee with laughter.

Allison said...

I would like to teach Dustin some other things he should repeat in public.

I always told the Mish that, if I have anything to do with it, one of her kids will have profanity as their first words.

Hayden Copes said...

teach him how to say douchebag. totally kidding

E.Money said...

I laughed out loud when I read this. Truly awesome.