Friday, August 04, 2006

Milestones


you may be thinking to yourself, "Wow, Milestones...this is going to be a really great blog that makes me think about life." Well, your wrong.

I just wanted to inform everyone that I've reached my first milestone in saving up for my new camera lens. I've been saving/stealing change for about a month now...and today, I've reached $50. Pretty impressive. Actually, I have $50.15.

Much thanks and appreciation go out to Jared Moine and my stepdad for allowing me to steal their change.

If you would like to contribute to this fund, leave a comment, or leave some money...on my desk...or in my pocket.

Thanks and blessings,

Alanna

1 comment:

Jared Moine said...

you better be carefull, there might be some freaks who are going to try to put stuff in your pockets! You better play a good defence!!