Monday, August 14, 2006

shark fly.

Are flies attracted to blood?

I'm sitting at vocal practice right now and 20 minutes ago I scratched my leg and made a scab bleed. It stopped bleeding. But now there's this fly that won't leave me alone. It keeps landing on my wound. It's really grossing me out.

Praise God! Nikki Addams just swatted it and killed it. Thank you Nikki.

Shark Flies aren't the only thing grossing me out right now.

This is greatly disturbing me too. I just found out about this. I worked with him, at Melinda Heights for years. I'm freaking out a little bit right now.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Yikes! That's crazy.

Also, there was a fly on the large bloody wound of the paintball instructor at camp (remember that worker named Guy?)

Yep. Both things are sick.

Alanna Moine said...

not really...but I do remember Raphael.