Sunday, August 13, 2006

go minga go minga go

Hume Lake...too many things to say...too many memories. So I'll just put some pics. All of them are up on this site. You can right click on pics to save them to your computer, or you can order prints from that site as well.

Anyway...

Hightlights:

1. Kids running away from Hume staff and diving in the grass.
2. Getting a free milkshake from Raymond <3
3. Great girls workshop...partially on emotional purity. Amen.
4. Clay.
5. The "contest" in our cabin. BTW...I won.
6. Nikki preaching to have a faith not based on emotions.

Ok sorry...enough inside jokes...I know how annoying those are. And I'm sorry it took so long to blog about Hume...or anything for that matter.

So here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.






3 comments:

The Ish said...

I got an even funnier story to tell you about raymond later...

Alanna Moine said...

i bet i already heard it....

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

OPEN YOUR EYES LITTLE ASIAN GIRL!!!!