Monday, May 28, 2007

A day of bittersweetness...


Today in the life of my blog is a day of bittersweetness. I was starting to get dumb comments on my posts from people who are not actually people...Bitter.

Perhaps this means that my blog is getting enough traffic that someone feels it would be beneficial to advertise in my comments area...Sweet.

Thus, I've added a word verification to my comments...Bittersweet.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

MORE IMPORTANTLY...
Today officially begins blogging season for Jared and all others who adhere to the blogging schedule. So he now is back in the blogging world. Hooray! I also designed his template...check it out.

2 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

This is great news... Jared that is. Word verification sucks...but you have to do what you have to do.
Hey...how about you design me a blog template. GREAT IDEA!

Allison said...

I don't mind word verification. I do mind you trying to influence me by posting ads in your comment space and then trying to blame someone else.