Saturday, May 19, 2007

Kids say the darndest things...


Bill Cosby would highly enjoy my brother. Thanks to Hayden for teaching my brother some new phrases. All the way home tonight he was saying his two new favorite phrases.


1. You're kiwwing me Waarwy! (You're killing me Larry)

2. Sup baby Gull?! (Sup baby girl)


In other Dustin news, he's in the middle of being potty trained and so I really wanted him to be potty trained before my parents came home. So I've been asking him a lot if he has to go potty. So today here's a little bit of our interaction.


Alanna: Dustin, do you have to go pee pee?

Dustin: No.

(2.5 mins later)

Dustin: I have to go pee pee.

Alanna: You have to go pee pee? Let's go.

(Dustin freezes)

Dustin: No. I'm GOING pee pee.


So much for that goal.

3 comments:

Allison said...

oh Hayden, well done!

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

Be thankful he didn't say..."I'm going POO-POO"!

David T. Ulrich said...

i think all you need to teach him is how to properly conjugate verbs...


its probably the most pratical of life lessons.

[you should probably save the potty training deal for after speaking]