Thursday, May 10, 2007

shut out!

I hadn't been to a day game in a long time...but today I got to go to the Angel Game. It was a good time...although my shoulders are a little red. Here are some highlights:

1. Seeing a few foul ball injuries...like when a husband just let a ball hit his wife in the head. Jerk.
2. Coming during the 3rd inning, just in time to see like 5 runs in two pitches including a home run.
3. Seeing someone fall down the stairs while trying to catch a ball.
4. The cookie sandwich of course...my very favorite part of baseball games!

Here's some photos...




7 comments:

Alyssa said...

im glad you went!

Allison said...

your camera takes SUCH beautiful pictures!

Brent said...

The cookie sandwiches are the best at Angel Stadium. I can't go to a game without getting one.

David T. Ulrich said...

looks like some dang good fun.

love the photos, as ushe.


[my and ali were conversing last night-and we decided we need to do another photo excursion sometime next week. its been too long and im getting tired of 'the real oc.']


:)

annie said...

SOO fun, I'm totally bummed that I didn't go! But, i'm glad that you you had a good time and ESPECIALLY glad that you got that cookie sandwich! DELISH.

Allison Murray said...

jason looks a little bit like elvis in that picture. =)

Randy said...

alanna! I am so glad that you could see the props to saddleback san clemente at the angels game... you know what that means? You should come down and visit some time, we have lots of fun down here... and tom gets his truck stuck. Its fun!!!!