Sunday, May 13, 2007

Your Name in a song


We played a really fun game in the green room today. You have to try and insert a name in a song. It's kind of hard to explain but hopefully the examples will make you laugh and help you understand it.


Let's waste time, JASON cars.

SHAUN, like yesterday is SHAUN.

Once, twice, three times ALANNA.

Whoomp JARED is.

I'm hot, NIKKI sweet, from my head to my feet, yeah.

And even when all hope is gone, ALLISON, ALLISON, just to make it through.

I drive these brothers crazy, I do it on the KALEIGH.

They see me rollin', and HAYDEN.

Let's GARRETT on...leeeeetttt'sss GARRETT on.

I'm going, going, back, back, to Alli, Ali.

Do doon doon, JitterDOUG. (*snap, *snap)

SHEA, SHEA, you, you, I don't like your PORTLAN.

TORI, TORI, send your TORI... my TORIous.

You make me wanna LALAGUE, in the kitchen on the floor, I'll be your french JADE, when I meet you at the door.

I wanna BROCK and roll all night...and MATTY everyday!

CHASE I call your name, O won't your smile fall over me.

I'm STEVEN on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be JACK again.

It's ERIN up my heart when I'm with you...

Hit me with your best SCOTT, why don't you hit me with your best SCOTT.

TAFFY birthday to you...TAFFY birthday to you...

and her heart is GREGing in front of me...I have no choice...


can you think of some more good ones? Put your name in a song. It's really fun. It makes a great game to play in the car.

9 comments:

elise! said...

that sounds so fun! i am going to try that with my friends some time... thanks for the idea!

ali said...

yessss i love it. wait, what the heck is the name of the song that my name is in?

jessie estupinan said...

That is too funny. Although, I can not find any song that works with jessie/jessica/stoop. Suggestions?

Allison said...

Dang, SO funny!

Shea's is my favorite...

Alyssa said...

you forgot

"walk like an alyssian"

Cathi said...

I LOVE this game. Can I play next time?

David Hughes said...

The following 3 made me laugh very hard:

1. Whoomp JARED is.

2. I drive these brothers crazy, I do it on the KALEIGH.

3. They see me rollin', and HAYDEN.


...while I am too lazy to try and make one for "David," it should be noted that when switched to "Dave" I could pretty much insert myself into any song that says "Day" to therefore...my options are plentiful. However, I raise my white flag to the previous three which I wholeheartedly support as the winners.

andrea said...

I keep trying to come up with one for "andrea" and i've failed... i can't think of one.

however, i will give you a surprise if you can think of one for me!

jessie estupinan said...

Hey alanna, thanks for the voicemail!
i love you!!

thanks again<3