Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What are the odds?


Tonight, on my way home from ABS I was listening to my ipod on random...as usual. And 2 Kenny Chesney songs came on in a row! I thought that was very improbable. I mean....what are the odds?

Well the odds of one kenny chesney song is 7/3425.
Then the odds of the next one being a kenny chesney song is 6/3424.

Therefore, the odds of two kenny chesney songs in a row would be 7/3425 x 6/3424.

Which is: 42/11727200


which is: 21/586300

Which is: 0.000036

I think we witnessed a really miraculous event tonight!

Thanks you for reading my nerdiest blog yet.

6 comments:

Allison said...

Alanna, you are nerdy...and I love it.

annie said...

i am very impressed with your math skills...

Brent said...

Genius.

Odds of Kenny Chesney on my iPod: 0.00

Hayden Copes said...

Tell Kenny Chesney he should shave his Kenny chest-hair before his next photo shoot

David T. Ulrich said...

you should def get a lottery ticket.

jessie estupinan said...

wow, do you think that if i bring some of my math homework to band practice one of these days, you can help me out a little bit? (: