Monday, May 21, 2007

I say the darndest things...


I found my "All About Me" book that we made in Mrs. Ambellan's kindergarten class. I was a pretty interesting little girl. There was one page in the book that was dedicated to habits...no...not H.A.B.I.T.S....just plain habits. I thought my answers were pretty interesting.

A bad habit I have is: Biting my nails
A good habit I have is: Going potty before I get in the bathtub.

And I would just like you all to know that I have since then dealt with and conquered my bad habit while consistently maintaining my good habit. So you can all rest easy tonight knowing that I don't pee in the bathtub.

Thank you and goodnight.

6 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Are you wearing the shirt from that Seinfeld episode?

I think Dustin looks like you!

Cathi said...

Have we discussed that while you were in Mrs. Ambellan's class I was next door in Mrs. Good's class? Crazy.

David T. Ulrich said...

hahaha.

extreamly funny.

Luke St.Hilaire said...

i like how early on in your life you knew that going potty in the bathtub is a bad habbit

Allison said...

congratulations on maintaining your good track record on your good habit.

the H.A.B.I.T.S made me laugh.

Annie Smith said...

holy crap that is soo funny!