Friday, May 18, 2007

Skatacular!

It was Shea's birthday 3 months ago. So therefore, her birthday party was tonight. We went roller skating. I don't remember the last time I went... but it was very fun. I am watching my brother this weekend...so little Dustin came too. He only made it around one lap though. Ha ha ha. Here are some pictures.
When I showed Dustin this picture, I said, "look...there you are in your skates." he said, "Yeah, I was scared." Cute.
Cake Fight




When Dustin saw this picture he said, "Oh there's Ali. She's my favorite." Then when he saw a picture of Shea, he said, "There's Shea...she's my favorite too." Then when he saw a picture of Hillary he said, "Hillary is not my favorite." Sorry Hillary!

Typical.

Babraham Lincoln and the Silky Gams.

6 comments:

ali said...

i just melted.

i love you dustin!

David T. Ulrich said...

hahaha.

the hilary line made me 'lol.'

Allison said...

Dear Dustin,
I hoe to one day be one of your favorites. You are dang cute.

Alanna Moine said...

Dear Allison,
Please don't hoe yourself to my brother. I don't think that's the way to his heart. Just try buying him a car.

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

Dustin was very disappointed when he woke up from his nap only to see that you were gone and we had come home! He said.."Go in your car mommy! I want Alanna.!"
Oh and PS...thanks for the noisy gingerbread boy from McDonalds!!! :)