Friday, April 27, 2007

funny kids

More like funny kid. I had dinner at my mom's house last night and Dustin was being so funny.

When I first got there he said, "Nayna...come see Cwazy Fwog!" Dustin and Neal were on YouTube watching the wierd frog sing techno songs. So when it comes on he starts dancing and running around the pool table. Then the next "cwazy fwog" song comes on and Dustin sings it. "Weeee are the chickens, my fwends." Yes, it's actually "We are the CHAMPIONS" But Dustin chooses to sing "We are the chickens" I think I prefer HIS version!

His other words of choice last night:
"Fricken Monkey" (sounds a little different)
"You a punk"
"You don do dat, you go timeout."
"Bung hole"

He's a really nice child. I promise!

Here's some pictures...of course.

Here's Dustin sitting on my head:


3 comments:

Allison said...

He's dang cute...please bring him around more!

Luke St.Hilaire said...

i didnt see you in that picture where dustin is sitting on your head, until i read the caption above

and yea, i laughed

ali said...

dustin is the cutest child alive. in the summer i might ask you if i can babysit him.