Sunday, April 01, 2007

joy.


This picture makes me happier than you know. The 5 of us on the ends have grown up in Saddleback Student Ministries and are now on staff. And the lovely woman in the middle is Katie, who is probably one of the main reasons that the other 5 of us are even here...We have been waiting and praying for those beams to go up for 12 years now...some of us longer....and it's finally happening. Ahhhh...such a blessing and I'm so excited for what's going to happen in our new Student Zone. Tonight when I was helping Jared wheel over all the stuff to the high school tent...I was anticipating having all of our stuff in one room! I can't wait. Student Zone...I have loved you before I even saw you!

1 comment:

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

Just like me (your mom),,I loved YOU before I even saw you!