Wednesday, April 18, 2007

strange men at the mall


Today, I made a quick stop at the mall to pick up some pictures and a few other things, and I observed two REALLY strange men.


The first is this. I was walking in one of the busiest parts of the mall...right by the escalators by the fountains. I went up the escalator, and right by it, sitting in the chair that overlooks the fountain was this Asian man who was TOTALLY asleep. I mean, head back, mouth open, completely passed out, oblivious to the fact that hundreds of people were walking by him, probably making fun of him.


THEN...I came across an even stranger man. As I was walking in the parking lot to my car, I passed a car with a man sitting in it. Not that weird, I know...but this man was shaving his head inside his car!!! Who does that? He had and electric razor plugged in to the cigarette lighter and was shaving his head! Honestly, I don't think I've seen a stranger thing.


Have you?

4 comments:

Allison said...

Both of those things are friggin weird.

Two things that should be done at your house: sleeping, shaving.

Mel East said...

omg that soo funny and creepy! lol

jessie estupinan said...

okay, that picture is totally creepy alanna! (:

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

Why is there always an Asian in your stories????