Monday, April 23, 2007

running people over

Some of you may have read
Allison's Blog yesterday about the old men thinking she was going to run them over...well I had a similar experience today at walmart. This guy gave me a really dirty look as if I was going to run him over. (I wasn't). But when I saw the shirt he was wearing, I really didn't feel bad at all. In fact, I kind of wished that I my brakes had gone out or something. I mean honestly, how can someone wear a shirt like this, look in the mirror, and say, "You are a decent human being, I think leaving the house in this attire is a good decision."

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Sounds like someone who shops at Wal Mart. Probably buying fishing gear.
I have noticed that these are NOT the same customers that I see 5 miles up the road at Nordstrom.
Wow, how mean can I be?
I LOVE WalMart! And one of the main reasons I love it is that I am a BEAUTY QUEEN in that place! It's the same reason I go to the OC Fair. The shirt is a little bit funny...but I certainly would never condone someone wearing it.
You should have run him over.

Brent said...

I hate Walmart.

I love that shirt.

Allison said...

I hate Wal Mart more than you do, Brent...seriously.

Alanna, please buy that shirt for Neil for Christmas...hahaha.